Our American football kit typically includes several items that players wear during games and practices. These items can vary depending on the position played, the team’s preferences, and the league rules.
- Shoulder Pads: Shoulder pads provide protection to the shoulders and chest. They are designed to absorb the impact of a hit and prevent injuries.
- Jersey: A jersey is a shirt that has a player’s number and team colors. It is typically made of breathable, moisture-wicking material.
- Pants: Football pants are designed to be durable and provide a range of motion for the player. They are usually made of stretchy, moisture-wicking material.
- Cleats: Cleats are shoes with spikes on the bottom that help players grip the field and prevent slipping.
- Mouthguard: A mouthguard is a protective device that is worn over the teeth to prevent dental injuries.
- Gloves: Gloves provide extra grip on the ball and protect the player’s hands from cuts and scrapes.
- Thigh, hip, and knee pads: These pads are worn underneath the pants and provide additional protection to the legs.
- Girdle: A girdle is a compression garment that holds the hip and thigh pads in place.
- Socks: Football socks are designed to be breathable and provide support to the feet.
- Athletic tape: Athletic tape is used to wrap injuries and provide additional support to joints.
- Visor: A visor is a tinted plastic shield that attaches to the helmet and provides additional protection to the player’s eyes from the sun or glare.
|Men’s Wear Size|
|Women’s Wear Size|