Our rugby helmet is a protective headgear worn by rugby players to reduce the risk of head and facial injuries during the game. It typically features the following:
- Outer shell made of durable material such as polycarbonate or ABS plastic for impact resistance
- Inner padding made of foam or gel to provide cushioning and shock absorption
- Adjustable chin strap to secure the helmet in place
- Ventilation system to allow airflow and prevent overheating
- Mouthguard attachment points to help players keep their mouthguards in place
- Ear protection to reduce the risk of ear injuries
Rugby helmets come in various sizes and styles to fit different players and preferences.